Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WELCOME TO REBEL WITHOUT A FORK...

HELLO EVERYONE





Welcome to Rebel Without a Fork, a blog that gives the non food experts with big appetites a guide to affordable (and some expensive) places to eat around London.


Being a 22 year old who likes to go out for dinner and a movie with friends, the choice of restaurant is extremely more important than the choice of movie. Coming from an Italian family, I love my food but I am kind of bored of Italian restaurants that don't match up to 'whatta mamma make'! So when my days at a Food and Drink PR and Marketing Agency become tedious, I look for new and exciting lunch break and dinner destinations.


Let's face it, we are in the middle of a recession and the balance between buying stuff and going out is a heavy financial strain. So enjoy yourselves, live like kings and queens and feast for months to come!



Either way, I hope you enjoy a few reviews, recommendations, to do/eat lists and maybe some product suggestions. As I am based in Central London at the moment, I will start with some local joints!


Please Follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment